|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Captain's log, supplemental
- The Enterprise, and her entire crew, are in the grips of a hellish nightmare.
For reasons at present unknown, Lieutenant Castille, the Mentite super-telepath, is projecting illusions throughout my ship... Illusions of increasing severity.
And now, with some sort of psychic blast, he appears to have rendered the entire crew insensate, with the exception of the bridge crew.
It is therefore up to us to descend into the deepest regions of the ship-- Castille's last known location-- and bring him out of it... Though hell itself may bar the way.
- Captain's log-- stardate 9000.4.
- After thorough examination and research, Doctor McCoy believes that Castille suffers from an extremely rare Mentite disease-- showing up in one in three million-- called Le Guin's syndrome. Similar, in the aspect of seizures to the old earth disease epilepsy.
He believes that Castille can be treated, but it will take time. In the meantime, Castille is wearing a neural dampener to keep his mental powers in check.
All is back to normal, but many crewmembers look shaken, even haunted. I am not sure that, with time's passing, they can leave their unpleasant individual revelations behind them.
I hope I'm sure.
It is comforting to know, however, that some things remain impervious to mental assault- including the single-mindedness of honeymooners.
We are on course for the plague-ridden planet Chapin One and expect to deliver the serum with the the hour. Computer, end log entry.
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Science and technologyEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
- captain • chief medical officer • commander • commanding officer • communications officer • crewman • doctor • engineer • ensign • first officer • helmsman • navigator • officer • science officer • second officer • security chief • tactical officer • weapons officer
- captain's log • USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A), 2286 • clothing • communications • government • log entry • medical log • USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A) • security • stardate • Starfleet uniform • (2278-2350s)
#51: Haunted Honeymoon
Who Killed Captain Kirk?
| Star Trek: The Original Series|
(DC Comics, Series One)
#53: You're Dead, Jim
Who Killed Captain Kirk?