The Hidden Universe Travel Guide to Vulcan is a reference work detailing sites and activities of interest to tourists on the planet Vulcan. It is written by Star Trek author Dayton Ward, and illustrated by Peter Markowski and Livio Ramondelli.
- Plan your next trip to the planet Vulcan with Hidden Universe: Star Trek: A Travel Guide to Vulcan! Find restaurants that serve the best fried sandworms and Vulcan port. Take a trip to the Fire Plains or experience spring break at the Voroth Sea. Learn all about the native Vulcan people and their unusual customs. Discover how to correctly perform the traditional Vulcan salutation (you really don’t want to get this wrong). Learn key Vulcan phrases such as Nam-tor puyan-tvi-shal wilat: “Where is your restroom?” Find out what to do if you suddenly find yourself host to a katra—a Vulcan’s living spirit—at an inconvenient moment. All this and more can be found within the pages of this essential travel guide to one of the most popular—and logical—destinations in the known universe.
- Hidden Universe: Star Trek: A Travel Guide to Vulcan draws on 50 years of Star Trek TV shows, films, and novels to present a comprehensive guide to Spock’s iconic home world. Modeled after real-world travel guides, the book will explore every significant region on Vulcan with fascinating historical, geographical, and cultural insights that bring the planet to life like never before. Also featuring a dynamic mixture of classic Star Trek imagery and original illustrations created exclusively for the book, Hidden Universe: Star Trek: A Travel Guide to Vulcan is the perfect way to celebrate 50 years of Star Trek and will thrill pop culture fans and hardcore Star Trek fans alike.
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Cultural Exchange Performing Arts Center • Edrann • Fir'Creeta ShiKahr • Hall of Voices • Interplanetary Wildlife Preserve • Lucky Latinum Lagoon • Multicultural Mercantile District • Quark's • ShiKahr Pinnacle • ShiKahraoke • Subspace • Surak Memorial Garden • Thelin's • T'Plana-Hath Historical Museum • T'Vela Sochya • Vulcan Science Academy
- Alwa'laha Inn • Antimatter • Asuvuh Fashion Mall • Derelict Ship Dive Shop and Diner • Eridani Beach • Esh-fam • The Fountains of Lamneth • Okona's Outrageous Emporium • P'dralek's Last Chance Bazaar • P'Tranek Monastery • The Slumbering Sehlat
- Referenced only
- Alpha Centauri • Andor • Earth • Tellar Prime