Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hippocrates may refer to:
- Hippocrates, a human physician who lived on Earth in the 5th century CE
- Starships and vehicles:
- USS Hippocrates (23rd century), a Starfleet hospital ship in service in the 23rd century
- USS Hippocrates (runabout), a runabout in service in the 24th century
- USS Hippocrates (Olympic-class), a 24th century Olympic-class hospital ship
- USS Hipocrates (NCC-90341), a 25th century Hope-class science vessel