- For other uses, see House.
The House of K'Tal was a Great House in the Klingon Empire, led for many years by Klingon Councillor K'Tal. (TLE novel: The Art of the Impossible) Other notable members of the House of K'Tal included Captain Kargan and General Talak, two individuals who did not share K'Tal's sense of honor. (GKN novels: Honor Bound, A Good Day to Die)
- K'Tal - member of the Klingon High Council. (TLE novel: The Art of the Impossible)
- Kargan - captain of the IKS Pagh until his death on Marcan V in 2375.
- Talak - general in charge of the Klingon fleet exploring the Kavrot sector until his death at the hands of Klag on San-Tarah.
- Langk - second in command of the engineering contingent of the IKS Qaw'qay. (SCE eBook: Orphans)
- Takus - chief engineer at the topaline processing plant on planet taD in 2375. (TNG novel: Diplomatic Implausibility)