Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hunter or Hunters may refer to:
- Hunter (Captain), a 23rd century Starfeet captain.
- Hunter (security), a 23rd century Starfleet security officer aboard the USS Enterprise-A.
- K.C. Hunter, a pseudonym used by the 20th century writer Kay Eaton.
- Kurt Hunter, a 24th century Starfleet science specialist aboard the USS Defiant.
- Starships and vechiles
- Hathos-class, a type of 22nd century Romulan starship whose name means "hunter" in Romulan.
- Hunter-class (Klingon), a type of 23rd century Klingon fighter, in the mirror universe.
- Hunter-class (Hydran), a type of 23rd century Hydran frigate
- Hunter-class (Sha'Kurian), a type of 23rd century Sha'Kurian light carrier.
- IKS Hunter, a 23rd century Klingon D18-class starship.
- IKV Hunter, a 23rd century Klingon G2-class police gunboat.
- GCS Hunter, a 23rd century Gorn King Snake-class destroyer.
- Hunter's Moon, a ship in the Belle Terre Colonial Expedition.
- Hunter-class (Hirogen), a type of frigate used by Hirogen for hunting missions.
- Hunter (group), a group of aliens native to the Gamma Quadrant.
- Hunter probe, a remote controlled assassination device.
- Beast-Hunter Cult, a group in the Hydran culture.
- Bounty hunter, a profession.
- Hunter (profession), another profession.
- Hirogen hunter, a title given to members of the Hirogen species.
- Outpost Hunter, a 23rd century Starfleet outpost on Delta Vega.
- "Hunters", a Star Trek: Voyager episode.
- Home is the Hunter, a Star Trek: The Original Series novel.
- "Hunting the Hunters", a mission in Star Trek Online.
- The Monster Hunters, a Star Trek: Voyager short story from Strange New Worlds III.
- The Young Hunter: A Klingon Folktale, an animated short film featuring the Klingons.