Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hydrogen is a chemical element, and is the first element in the periodic table. In simplest form, a hydrogen atom is composed of one proton and one electron, and is classed as the most basic, and most abundant, of the elements in the known universe. Hydrogen has two isotopes, known as deuterium and tritium, with one or two neutrons, respectively, included in the atom. (ST reference: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual; TNG episode: "Night Terrors")
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- TNG episode: "The Naked Now"
- DS9 episodes: "Melora", "Second Sight"
- VOY episodes: "The Cloud", "Relativity"
- ENT episodes: "Cold Front", "Silent Enemy"
- TOS novel: The Three-Minute Universe
- TOS - The Eugenics Wars novels: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, Volume 1, The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, Volume 2
- TNG - TLE novel: The Buried Age
- DS9 novel: Valhalla
- VOY - Invasion! novel: The Final Fury
- VOY - Section 31 novel: Shadow
- TLE novel: Catalyst of Sorrows
- TOS comic: "The Haunting of the Enterprise!"
- ST reference: Star Charts
- VOY - Distant Shores short story: "Bottomless"
- Decipher RPG module: Starships