|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Captain's log, stardate 20:27.3
- Approaching planet Floe I on special survey assignment for the Federation per Command order F-1221.
- Captain's log, stardate 20:27.5
- Lieutenant Uhura and I are being held prisoners by the two leaders of Floe I -- Dr. Krisp and Mr. Spock have vanished! It is clear that Amara and Sunaro intend to do away with the crew and me as soon as Lieutenant Uhura writes a false report about their mad society to the Federation... My only hope is that we manage to fool these tyrants and come out alive... I have lost all communication with the Enterprise!
- Amara • Jdula • James T. Kirk • Krisp • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Sunaro • Nyota Uhura • unnamed Floes
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Science and technologyEdit
- anti-freeze uniform • computer • glaciation • heat-stabilizer tablet • mutant • mutation serum • neutralizer disc • orbit • phaser • scanner • scrambler • star • star system • tele-radio • transporter
Ranks and titlesEdit
- captain • chief engineer • chief science officer • commander • communications officer • counter-leader • doctor • helmsman • lieutenant • lieutenant commander • science officer
- bagpipes • captain's log • civil war • democracy • government • grass • hope • landing party • log entry • music • planet • science • security • stardate • telepathy • turtle
#26: The Perfect Dream
| Star Trek: The Original Series|
#28: The Mimicking Menace
- TOS episode: "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield" – Similarly stark skin-color divisions among the population prompted such calamity that both sides destroyed each other.