Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Immortal appear to be a sub-species of Human that are very difficult, if not impossible, to kill. Immortals are very similar to Humans, yet cease ageing at a point, and can heal from all injuries almost instantaneously.
- Flint - currently believed to be dying, but was still alive in 2374.
- Morgan Primus - was killed by the Beings and transferred her consciousness to the USS Excalibur computer system.
- Tarella Lee - killed herself with Promethean weaponry.
- Malok - Left alive by Spock on Pollux II, but inhabited by Vulcan emotions.
- TOS short story: "The Immortality Blues"
- TOS novel: Federation
- TOS episode: "Requiem for Methuselah"
- TOS novel: The Cry of the Onlies
- TOS novel: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, Volume 1
- NF novel: Fire on High
- NF novel: Renaissance
- NF short story: "Lefler's Logs"
- NF short story: "Alice, on the Edge of Night"
- TNG short story: "The Other Side"
- TNG novel: Immortal Coil
- NF novel: Being Human
- NF novel: Gods Above
- NF novel: Missing in Action
- NF comic: "Turnaround, Part I"
- TNG novel: Greater Than the Sum
- Star Trek: Myriad Universes novel: Seeds of Dissent