Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other uses, see Jacob.
- See Buchert for other articles with titles that contain, either by relationship or by coincidence, this character's surname.
During his service on the Enterprise he had heard of the strange encounters during its Five-year mission, such as the salt vampires, deranged computers, blood-draining clouds, cell-imploding sirens, Greek gods and other such things.
Buchert accompanied a boarding party with Captain James Kirk, Commander Spock and Doctor Leonard McCoy on an alien derelict ship orbiting a planet in the Harrapa system. (TOS video game: 25th Anniversary)
- No further history or fate is established for this character as the name was randomly selected for a security officer by the game software.
- Buchert has the role of a typical expendable redshirt, however there are no perils in the episode "Another Fine Mess" where he appears which can kill him.
- Buchert is likely named after Jacob R. Buchert, one of the designers and playtesters of the game, who was also the namesake of Jacob Buchert (24th century) from ST video game: Away Team.
- In the CD-ROM version, he is voiced by Terrence Stone.