Jennifer met Sisko in 2354 on Gilgo Beach and gave birth to their only child, Jacob Isaac Sisko, on June 12, 2355 in the Starfleet Potrero Hill Medical Center facility in San Francisco. (DS9 episode: "Emissary", ST - The Lost Era novel: Deny Thy Father, ST - The Fall novel: Revelation and Dust)
In a parallel universe, Jennifer survived the Battle of Wolf 359. However, Jake died aboard the Saratoga, an event which destroyed her husband's Starfleet career, their marriage and almost Benjamin's will to live.
In another parallel universe, Jennifer was killed in a Kohn-Ma attack on Cardassia Prime while her husband Benjamin, an ambassador in the Federation Diplomatic Corps, was negotiating a Cardassian withdrawal from Bajor. (DS9 novel: Fearful Symmetry)
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- J.M. Dillard established in her novelization of "Emissary" that Jennifer was a Starfleet officer, with the rank of Lieutenant.
- Jennifer's middle name was given in The Needs of the Many, a homage to Felecia M. Bell who played the character.
- DS9 episode: "Emissary"
- ST - The Lost Era novel: Deny Thy Father
- ST - The Lost Era novel: Catalyst of Sorrows
- ST - The Fall novel: Revelation and Dust
- DS9 comic: "A Tree Grows on Bajor"