John Eaves is an illustrator and concept artist who has worked on designs for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Enterprise and all four Star Trek: The Next Generation movies, notably being responsible for the design of the USS Enterprise-E.
In 1996, Eaves illustrated parts of These Are the Voyages... - A Three-Dimensional Star Trek Album. Eaves also contributed the image "Beyond Antares" to the 2006 Ships of the Line calendar, which appeared as the December image. Unusually for the calendars, which typically feature computer generated imagery, his contribution was a painting. The image was later reprinted in the Ships of the Line book.
- Ships of the Line 2006: "Beyond Antares" (December image)
- Ships of the Line 2011: "Starfleet Clean" (December image)
- Ships of the Line 2012: "Call the Ball" (August image)
- Ships of the Line 2014: "Geophysical Sortie" (May image)
- Ships of the Line 2015: "Zero Hour" (March image)
- Ships of the Line 2017: "Tomorrow is Yesterday" (December image)
- Ships of the Line 2018: "The Send Off" (March image)
- Ships of the Line (reprints of images up to and including the 2014 edition)
- John Eaves article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- John Eaves biography at StarTrek.com, the offical Star Trek website.
- John Eaves article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- John Eaves at The Internet Movie Database.