José A. Perez is an CGI artist who has worked on special effects for various live-action Star Trek productions and has contributed work to a number of Star Trek publications.
Perez's work includes contributions to the directors edition of Star Trek: The Motion Picture and work in Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Enterprise. His work has been printed in the Star Trek Fact Files, Star Trek Communicator, Star Trek Magazine and several images in the Ships of the Line calendars, with many of the images from the calendars later being reprinted in the Ships of the Line book.
- Ships of the Line 2004: "They Came Screaming Out of the Sun" (cover image)
- Ships of the Line 2005: "Cellular Disruption" (July image)
- Ships of the Line 2006: "Lady of the Canyons" (July image)
- Ships of the Line 2007: "Neutral Zone" (March image)
- Ships of the Line 2008: "Skin of Their Teeth" (March image)
- Ships of the Line 2009: "Get Us Out of Here!" (April image)
- Ships of the Line (reprints of images up to and including the 2014 edition)