The Kalandans were a humanoid civilization that flourished around 8,000 B.C. They were known to had encountered on their travels mysterious locations that seemed displaced in time. Unknown to them, these were actually stasis bubbles that were holding trapped remnants of the Manraloth population. (TNG novel: The Buried Age)
The United Federation of Planets gained a great deal of knowledge about the Kalandans when they discovered an intact Kalandan outpost, an artificial planet with a computerized defense system. (TOS episode: "That Which Survives")
|stub relating to an intelligent species or civilization. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- TOS episode: "That Which Survives"
- TOS novel: One Small Step
- TOS novel: That Which Divides
- Last Unicorn RPG module: All Our Yesterdays: The Time Travel Sourcebook
- TNG novel: The Buried Age