Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The origin of STAR TREK's greatest villain continues here, in this all-new mini-series overseen by STAR TREK writer/producer Roberto Orci! Witness the never-before-seen outbreak of the legendary Eugenics Wars and behold Khan Noonien Singh's brutal rise to power, as the secret history of the future is finally revealed!
Starfleet Headqarters in San Francisco, James T. Kirk is having a hard time believing Khan’s tale, but Khan simply insists that the truth is the truth and that there were many of these secret facilities throughout the world. Khan further explains how he and the other augments infiltrated governments and other important places in order to get a foothold for their ultimate goal.
Khan then explains the plan to take over and split the world into seven regions of control, each with an augment leader; North America, South America, Eastern Asia, Australia and Southeast Asia, Africa, Europe, and Central Asia and the Middle East. The council of leaders agrees to use nuclear weapons to destroy both Washington D.C. and Moscow, the capitals of the two most powerful nations of the time on September 17, 1992. While the word recoiled from the attacks, the augments took over television signals and declared their intent to take control over the Earth. They present two options; accept their rule or go to war with an enemy they cannot see.
When the inevitable war began, leaders were assassinated by agents seeded in the world’s governments, and destructive war machines created through their enhanced intelligence quickly wiped away all opposition. In three weeks, most of the world’s governments had fallen with the rest well on their way. Noonien himself single handedly took on an entire platoon of soldiers in his home of New Delhi on the last day of fighting, after which he gives himself a new name, one that symbolized his new power: Khan.
- Khan Noonien Singh • Spock • James T. Kirk • Samuel Cogley • Khan Noonien Singh • Alexander Newton • Asahf Ferris • Verity Cheng • Bernard Maltuvis • Ama Owusu • John Ericssen • John Major
- Referenced only
- Bill Clinton
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Starfleet Headquarters • San Francisco • Earth • Cheyenne Mountain • Paris • New Dehli • India • Moscow • Washington, DC • White House • Virginia • Chicago
- Referenced only
- Asia • Middle East • North America • South America • Australia • Africa • Europe • Israel
Races and culturesEdit
- Referenced only
States and organizationsEdit
- North American Aerospace Defense Command • Indian National Air Command • Augment Council • BBC • North American Coalition • South American Union • European Territories • Central Asian Union • East Asian Union • United Africa • Australasia
Technology and weaponsEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
- Genetic engineering • 20th century • 23rd century • Eiffel Tower • Cricket • Washington Monument • Sears Tower • flag
- September 17 1992 (According to Khan)
- Attack on Washington, DC and Moscow.
- September 3 2259
- Khan's trial.
- October 8 1992
- The Augments have taken over forty nations.
Khan, Issue 1
Khan, Issue 3
|Media featuring Khan Noonien Singh|
|Episodes/Movies||Space Seed • The Wrath of Khan • Into Darkness|
|Novels||Space Seed • The Wrath of Khan • The Eugenics Wars (The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, Volume 1 • Volume 2 • To Reign in Hell: The Exile of Khan Noonien Singh) • Seeds of Dissent|
|Comics||The Wrath of Khan (1 • 2 • 3) • Khan: Ruling in Hell (The First Six Months • 2 • 3 • 4) • Khan (1 • 2)|