Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's the climactic chapter of the origin of Star Trek’s greatest villain! But how did he come to be called "John Harrison"? How did his vendetta against Admiral Marcus and Section 31 begin? All is revealed in this all-new story overseen by Star Trek Into Darkness writer/producer Roberto Orci!
- Previously in STAR TREK: KHAN...
- John Harrison, an agent of Starfleet's black-ops unit Section 31, is sent by Commander Alexander Marcus on a mission into Klingon space to destroy the Empire's mining facility on the moon Praxis. Harrison succeeds, but in doing so, his mind is flooded with memories of his true identity: Khan Noonien Singh. Realizing that his body and mind altered by Marcus, Khan now returns to Earth to seek vengeance...
- Alexander Marcus • Khan Noonien Singh • James T. Kirk • Spock • Samuel Cogley • Thomas Harewood • Lucille Harewood
Starships & vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Technology and weaponsEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
Khan, Issue 4
- Khan, issue 5 article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- FIRST LOOK: Final Khan Adventure, Star Trek: Khan #5 at StarTrek.com, the official Star Trek website