Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Alphabetical list of Klingonese glossary|
|0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | '|
- In romanized tlhIngan Hol, the apostrophe is considered to be a consonant on equal footing with any other letter of the alphabet. It denotes a glottal stop, which consists of a brief obstruction of air flow, similar to the short pause between the "uh" and "oh" in the English expression "Uh-oh!" (ST reference: The Klingon Dictionary)
- Starfleet, the military and exploratory arm of the United Federation of Planets. (ST reference: The Klingon Dictionary)
- 'Iw HIq
- Bloodwine, a traditional Klingon beverage. (ST reference: Klingon for the Galactic Traveler)
- tlhIngan Hol term meaning "order", in the sense of an honored group into which one can be inducted. A well-known example is the Order of the Bat'leth, or betleH 'obe'. (ST reference: Klingon for the Galactic Traveler)
- tlhIngan Hol term for members of the Organian species. Also called 'orghenya'ngan. (ST reference: The Klingon Dictionary)
- 'orghen rojmab
- The Organian Peace Treaty. Also called 'orghenya' rojmab. (ST reference: The Klingon Dictionary)
- The native tlhIngan Hol word for painstik, a weapon used in several important Klingon ceremonies. (SkyBox trading card S32)