Often used tlhIngan Hol transliterations refer to a Klingon language that does not utilize the letter "C", as there are more than three distinct hard sounds that usually transliterate mutually as the English "K" or "C", and none of the soft sounds that usually transliterate as the English "S" or "C". The primary use of "C" in Klingonese languages is as a part of the letter which is rendered as "ch", but never separately as "C".
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
|Alphabetical list of Klingonese glossary|
|0-9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | '|
- tlhIngan Hol which literally translates as "second", but also refers to a position in the Klingon legal system. The cha'DIch acts as a champion for a Klingon who has been denied fighting privileges. (TNG episode: "Sins of the Father"; ST reference: The Klingon Way)
- A ritual hunt performed prior to a Klingon's second Rite of Ascension.
- cho' 'oDwI'
- tlhIngan Hol term which translates as "Arbiter of Succession", who plays an key role in the Klingon Rite of Succession. (Skybox trading card S25)
- Klingonese "evader", see also IKS Chuntoka. (FASA RPG module: Termination: 1456)
- tlhIngan Hol word for thrusters. (ST reference: The Klingon Dictionary; ST reference: Klingon Bird of Prey Owners' Workshop Manual)