Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You may be looking for the Star Trek Online mission, "The Kuvah'Magh".
The Kuvah'magh was a minor religious figure that is worshipped among a minority within the Klingon Empire.
- in Latinized Hol, Kuvah'Magh would possibly best be represented by quv'a'ma', meaning "Our Most Honoured"
The followers believed that they would encounter their messiah elsewhere in space where he or she would be born. The followers of the cult left their fellow Klingons and indeed even their home territory after they boarded a D7-class battlecruiser and reached the Delta Quadrant in their long journey. (VOY episode: "Prophecy") According to certain writings, the true purpose of the Kuvah'magh was the restoration of the Klingon gods which were supposedly slain by the first members of their race for being more trouble than they were worth. (VOY novel: Full Circle)
There were several prophecies that surrounded this legendary figure one of which stated:
- "You would know me before I know the world."
- "You will follow in my footsteps before I have made them."
In 2377 they encountered the USS Voyager, whose Chief Engineer, B'Elanna Torres, was pregnant with a part human and part Klingon child, who would be born much later and named Miral Paris. This child was believed to be the Kuvah'magh. (VOY episode: "Prophecy")
At some point after 2378, B'Elanna Torres discovered another scroll which belonged to a Klingon ascetic called Ghargh whose writings predated the formation of the Klingon Empire by eight centuries. (VOY novel: Full Circle)
- In Perpetual's game Star Trek: Online, following Voyager's return to the Alpha Quadrant, more followers of the cult were discovered and its acolytes actively followed the exploits of Miral Paris. So much so, that they even joined Starfleet after Paris decided to follow in her parents' footsteps in the Federation.