Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Landing gear, also known as landing struts or landing legs, was a component of an air or spacecraft that facilitated a controlled contact with a planetary surface, space station docking bay, or other firm surface.
When used by larger vehicles such as starships, the physical landing gear was sometimes supplemented with antigravs, thrusters, structural integrity fields and inertial dampeners. (VOY episode: "The 37's"; DS9 reference: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Technical Manual)
- Archer-class (Seekers novel: Long Shot)
- Argo-type shuttlecraft (TNG movie: Star Trek Nemesis)
- Constitution-class (refit) - For use by the primary hull only after emergency saucer separation. (TOS reference: Mr. Scott's Guide to the Enterprise)
- Defiant-class (DS9 reference: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Technical Manual; ST - Tales of the Dominion War short story: "Safe Harbors")
- Intrepid-class (VOY episodes: "The 37's", "Basics", "Demon", "Dragon's Teeth", "Nightingale")
- Nova-class (ST reference: Starship Spotter)
- Vesta-class (VOY novel: Children of the Storm)