History and specificsEdit
Young Electric Sign Company was located in Las Vegas, where it made the distinctive lighted signs that lined the city's famous Strip.
Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas was the operational command center for Colonel Amber's Regimental Volunteers in the early days of World War III, and was the site of the final battle of the Siege of Las Vegas. (DS9 - The Lives of Dax short story: "Second Star to the Right...")
- Caesar's Palace
- Desert Inn
- Dunes Hotel
- Fremont-Sunrise Hotel
- Golden Nugget
- Sands Hotel
- Silver Slipper
- DS9 episode: "His Way"
- DS9 episode: "It's Only a Paper Moon"
- DS9 episode: "Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang"
- TNG episode: "The Royale"
- DS9 - The Lives of Dax short story: "Second Star to the Right..."
- TOS - Constellations short story: "Make-Believe"