Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Characteristics and historyEdit
A geyser of molten lead once threatened to set down upon a Starfleet landing party from the Federation starship USS Enterprise as they traveled planet Klatoor between the plateaus of Amsha and Kla seeking components to build a cyclonic generator from the five plateau-dwelling tribes of the Klatoor natives. (TOS - Star Trek Annual 1978 comic: "... Wild Goose Chase!")
There was a high lead content in the soil above the underground Federation Battle Station Torgu-Va. This blocked the tricorder uplink that Commander William T. Riker had with the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D). (TNG novel: The Forgotten War)
- TNG novel: The Forgotten War
- ST reference: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual
- TOS - Rihannsu novel: My Enemy, My Ally
- TOS - New Earth novel: Challenger
- ENT episode & novelization: Broken Bow
- TNG episode: "Hide and Q"
- VOY novel: Unworthy
- TOS episodes: "Where No Man Has Gone Before", "The Doomsday Machine", "A Private Little War"
- VOY episode: "Learning Curve"
- TAS episode: "The Infinite Vulcan"