- For other uses, see Linda.
- For other uses, see Kara.
- See Danvers for other articles with titles that contain, either by relationship or by coincidence, this character's surname.
- See Lee for other articles with titles that contain, either by relationship or by coincidence, this character's surname.
- See El for other articles with titles that contain, either by relationship or by coincidence, this character's surname.
In an alternate reality, Linda Danvers (also known as Kara Zor-El, Linda Lee or Supergirl) was a schoolgirl in 20th century Kansas who had a secret of extraordinary powers beyond those of ordinary Humans.
Although thought to be Human by her peers and community, Linda was a Kryptonian, a resident of one of her homeworld's last surviving cities, one of only a few to survive the planet Krypton. In a universe of that reality's multiverse, she took the identity of Supergirl to use her powers gained by exposure to a yellow star for the good of her adopted homeworld, Earth. To this end, she frequently encountered time travellers and other intersections with parallel universes, which led her to become a member of the 30th century Legion of Super-Heroes. (TOS - Legion of Super-Heroes comic: "Issue 3")
|Legion of Super-Heroes|
|Legionnaires||Imra Ardeen-Ranzz (Saturn Girl) • Reep Daggle (Chameleon Boy) • Querl Dox (Brainiac 5) • Rokk Krinn (Cosmic Boy) • Tasmia Mallor (Shadow Lass) • Garth Ranzz (Lightning Lad)|
|Legion Academy candidates||Pol Krinn (Magnetic Kid) • Grev Mallor (Shadow Kid)|
Supergirl was not mentioned or described in dialogue, but was seen in one panel of the third issue of the crossover between Star Trek and the DC Comics Legion franchise. In particular, the Supergirl seen as part of that incarnation of the Legion would be the Supergirl of "Earth-1". However, no details of her life were part of the Star Trek story, so none of these topics are linked as they are not relevant to this wiki.