- More lively adaptations from television's most popular science fiction series!
- Complete in this volume:
- The crew lands on a planet for rest and recreation, a planet programmed to play out each person's favorite fantasies. Suddenly, the system runs amok, and the crew is chased by fantastic creations of their own imaginings.
- That reprobate trader Harry Mudd smuggles a love potion aboard the Enterprise. The first two people affected are Nurse Chapel and - would you believe - Mr. Spock.
- Captain Kirk and company meet a strange goat-man named Lucien on a mysterious planet. But why does he look so familiar?
- This is the third of Alan Dean Foster's TAS adaptation collections which have been reprinted a number of times, often in omnibuses with other Star Trek Log books. Most recently in 2006 by Del Rey Books, an imprint of the original Ballantine Books publishers, as part of Star Trek's 40th Anniversary celebrations.
- The first printings of this book had a cover frontispiece from the animation cel artwork depicting the planet Megas-Tu. Later reprints had a plain orange wraparound color scheme with a painted Constitution-class vessel on the cover.
|Star Trek Logs||Next Novel:|