Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Loyalty is a Star Trek: The Next Generation manga story from the 2009 anthology Boukenshin, published by TokyoPop. The story, written by F.J. Desanto and illustrated by Bettina Kurkoski, deals with the fallout of the events of the episode "The Best of Both Worlds", with Will Riker arguing with Starfleet Command that Jean-Luc Picard should resume command of the Enterprise even after his experience as Locutus.
- From the back of the anthology Boukenshin
- When Starfleet Command expresses their concerns over Picard's brush with the Borg, Commander Will Riker will have his devotion to his captain put to the ultimate test - possibly at the cost of his own career.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- The Best of Both Worlds (TNG episode) - This is a follow-up to the episode, showing Starfleet Command's reaction to the incident, and them questioning Picard's fitness for continued command. It features Elizabeth Shelby who first appeared in the episode.
- Family (TNG episode) - This story is set about the same time as the episode "Family" and depicts Picard departing for his visit to his family home in La Barre, France.
- Scorpion (VOY episode) - During the hearing footage is played of Captain Amasov giving his analysis of the Borg, which Kathryn Janeway later quoted from her research on the Borg in this later Voyager episode.
The Picardian Knot
stories in Boukenshin
Last story in the book
not yet placed
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next adventure:|
not yet placed