- For other uses, see March.
Events by DayEdit
- In 2248, the Constitution-class starship USS Yorktown is commissioned. (ST reference: Star Trek Maps)
- In 2153, a Xindi probe attacks Earth and kills over seven million people in the process. Among the many who died were Elizabeth Tucker, sister of Charles Tucker III. (month given in ENT novelization: The Expanse, day given in Last Full Measure and The Good That Men Do)
- In 2233, James T. Kirk is born in the town of Riverside, Iowa, on Earth. (ST reference: Star Trek Chronology; ENT novel: Last Full Measure)
March 22 - March 26
- In 2285, the events of the TOS movie Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan take place. (TNG novel: The Genesis Wave, Book 1)
- In 2230, Spock is born in ShiKahr on Vulcan. (TOS novel: Sarek; TOS novelization: Star Trek III: The Search for Spock)
- The Suliban Cabal attempt to frame the crew of the Enterprise (NX-01) with the destruction of the Paraagan II mining colony. As a result, Enterprise's is officially cancelled and the ship is recalled to Earth. Enroute, Enterprise was attacked and boarded by the Suliban, but Captain Jonathan Archer had been taken into the 31st century by Daniels. Eventually, the crew of Enterprise were able to regain control of the ship, and Archer returned from the future with evidence to exonerate the crew. Once Starfleet Command had examined the evidence, Enterprise's mission was reinstated. (ENT novelization: Shockwave)
- March article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- March article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
|Months of the Year|
|Earth months (Gregorian calendar)||January • February • March • April • May • June • July • August • September • October • November • December|
|Mars months (Zubrin calendar)||Leo • Libra • Capricorn|
|Qo'noS months||Doqath • Lo'Bral • Maktag • Merruthj • nay'Poq • Soo'jen • Xan'lahr|
|Vulcan/Romulan months||Z'at • D'ruh • K'ri'Brax • re'Ti'Khutai • T'keKhuti • Khuti • ta'Krat • K'ri'lior • et'Khior • T'ke'Tas • Tasmeen • Havreen • Sharveen • Ahhahr • Irhheen • Ailat • T'Lent|