Mark Rademaker is a digital artist who has contributed five images to five consecutive Ships of the Line calendars, all but one of which have featured original starship designs. His design for the Vesta-class USS Aventine has also appeared on the cover of the Typhon Pact novel Zero Sum Game.
The Vesta Class also appears in Star Trek Online as a purchasable vessel available individually and as a three-pack bundle, the "Vesta Pack". The Vesta class is considered a "Multi-Mission Surveillance Explorer", with the other two vessels, the Aventine Class and the Rademaker Class, based off of conceptual alternative designs by Mark Rademaker.
- Ships of the Line 2008: "Ice Station Alpha" (May image)
- Ships of the Line 2009: "Around the Quadrant in Eighty Days" (August image)
- Ships of the Line 2010: "Aventine" (October image)
- Ships of the Line 2011: "Enterprise XCV - The Great Experiment" (January image)
- Ships of the Line 2012: "USS Planck - Shakedown" (May image)
- Ships of the Line 2013: "Pathfinders" (March image)
- Ships of the Line 2014: IXS Enterprise - "Mars in One Minute Twenty-Five Seconds" (October image)