Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the mirror universe counterpart, see Maximilian Forrest.
- For other uses, see Forrest.
- "We only want to be your partners, to do what the nations of Earth have learned to do: to work together in common cause."
- —Maxwell Forrest, to Ambassador Soval (ENT episode: "The Forge")
By the 2140s, Commodore Forrest was the supervising officer for the NX Project and the development of the warp five engine. On June 1, 2140, he approved the design of Enterprise. By 2151, Forrest had been promoted to vice admiral and was responsible for the launching and continuing missions of Enterprise. (ENT episodes: "First Flight", "Broken Bow", ST reference: Federation: The First 150 Years)
Forrest met his untimely death in 2154 during a terrorist bombing of the Earth embassy on Vulcan. Forrest sacrificed his life by pushing Ambassador Soval out of the range of the blast. (ENT episode: "The Forge")
- Admiral Forrest was played onscreen by Vaughn Armstrong.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|