Entries made in the year 2286.
- Enterprise medical log, stardate 9000.1
- We have rendezvoused as scheduled with the medical transport ship Weinstein…
- The Weinstein has transported over a shipment of serum that is desperately needed for a plague that is ravaging the planet Chapin I. It should be a relatively routine mission…
- … But those are the ones that always seem to go the most wrong. If that sounds as if I'm getting cynical in my old age, I was born cynical.
- One additional note. I am concerned about Lieutenant Castille. He is quite correct. Mentites apparently never get ill. Which makes me all the more concerned that, if something is wrong with him, I won't know how to handle it. (TOS - Who Killed Captain Kirk? comic: "Haunted Honeymoon")
Entries made in the year 2287.
- Medical log
- My initial impression was correct and the subject displays a sturdy constitution that is aiding tremendously in his recover. (TOS - The Return of the Worthy comic: "A Rude Awakening!")
- Medical log... Dr. Popov reporting...
- Despite the sedation administered by Dr. McCoy, the survivor-- Leeta-- has been sleeping fitfully... ...Although her physical injuries are not life-threatening, I am concerned about her mental and emotional condition...(TOS comic: "Truth or Treachery")
- Medical Log, Stardate 8600.2, McCoy Recording
- After a grueling eight-hour shift at the clinic Dr. Wilson's crew set up in the colony's main town, Dr. Wilson and I have returned to the Salutaris to rest...
...The health emergency now seems to be under control--thanks in large to the medical contingent from the Enterprise.(TOS comic: "Prisoners of War?")
|Logs of the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A)|
|Captain's logs||2286 • 2287 • 2288 • 2289 • 2290 • 2291 • 2292 • 2293|
|Personal logs||Captain's personal log • Pavel Chekov • James T. Kirk • Spock • Nyota Uhura|
|Other logs||Engineer's log • First officer's log • Medical log • Science officer's log • Science log • Ship's log|