Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Missions are a series of tasks that players of Star Trek Online must accomplish in order to receive a reward.
There are seven general types of missions in Star Trek Online:
- Diplomatic: Missions that provide diplomacy experience for the player.
- Episode: Missions that introduce you to the overall story. The community calls these storyline missions, but Cryptic Studios refers to them as episode missions.
- Explore: Missions in a cluster of unexplored space outside of sector blocks.
- Fleet: Group play type missions. Fleet missions for high ranked players are called Special Task Force missions.
- Foundry: Missions that are created by the Star Trek Online community.
- Patrol: Missions where you patrol four systems in one sector block.
- Tour of Duty: Missions that teach the player how to play the game. Also includes missions to defend a named sector block and missions for rank promotions.