|Mr. Scott's Guide to the Enterprise|
|Series:||The Original Series|
|Illustrator(s):||Shane Johnson, Andrew Probert, David Kimble, Chris Elliot, Michael Okuda and Lee Cole|
|Published:||hardback - |
|Reprint(s):||paperback - July 1987|
- Aided by the logbooks of Chief Engineer Montgomery Scott and recently declassified Starfleet material, Shane Johnson has written the most accurate, in-depth look at the USS Enterprise available.
- For the first time anywhere, deck-by-deck in full, fascinating detail, you will tour the inside of the USS Enterprise, the United Federation of Planets' most recognized intragalactic ambassador. Using dozens of blueprints, sketches, and photographs, you'll visit the on-ship sites of Captain Kirk, Mister Spock and Commander Scott's most famous adventures—and take a never-before-revealed peek at the inner workings of a starship.
- From the engineering room to the captain's quarters, from sickbay to auxiliary control, here is your complete guide to the most famous starship of all—the USS Enterprise!
By 2276, the Enterprise was the sole surviving member of the original 13 Constitution-class starships constructed. This, added with the fame and favor in the public eye the crew and ship had earned led the Federation Council to motion for Starfleet to reverse its decision to have the Enterprise decommissioned (a plan that was unknown to the public).
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Stations and outpostsEdit
Planets and planetoidsEdit
Stars and systemsEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Atalskes Phaser Corporation • Chiokis Starship Construction Corporation • Kloratis Drives • Leeding Engines Ltd. • Nutritech Corporation • Sestra Weapons • Shuvinaaljis Warp Technologies
Materials and substancesEdit
Technology and weaponsEdit
- Atalskes phaser III • Atalskes phaser IV • communicator • computer • deflector • duotronics • impulse engine • orbit • five-year mission • phaser • phaser pistol • Sestra phaser I • Sestra phaser II • Sestra phaser IB • Sestra phaser IIB • shuttlecraft • starship • type-2 phaser • warp core • warp drive • warp nacelle
Foods and beveragesEdit
- asparagus with basil-sour cream • baked acorn squash • barbecued chicken • Bavarian bratwurst casserole • beef (chili con carne • beef stroganoff • sirloin with blue ribbon sauce • Yankee pot roast • Burgundy beef • Caribbean steak kabobs) • broccoli casserole • chicken (chicken à la King • almond chicken • asparagus chicken with black bean sauce • chicken cacciatore • cashew chicken • Hawaiian chicken • Cornish hen, lime glazed) • clam chowder • deviled crab • duckling with Cherry sauce • eggs Benedict • German potato salad • ham with pineapple • lamb chops à L'Orange • lobster tails • macaroni • cheese • macaroni and cheese • mushroom cheese canapés • nuts (assorted) • oriental brown rice • oysters (scalloped) • perch with dill • pork, sweet and sour • potatoes au gratin • pumpkin pie • ratatouille • cheese soufflé • stuffed pork chops • trout amandine with pineapple • veal parmesan • zucchini provencale
- adronn feltara • b'lltarr • bertakk soup • c'torr • filrak • farr-kahli • ihntya • kahri-torrafeiaca • kleetanta • forati sauce • L-Lersa • mia-zed • plomeek soup • t'coraca
- akharrad • alardi partinna • dreaak • duuploni • honar • necreena • skopar • sohla t'pocowan • yutann
Ranks and titlesEdit
- admiral • ambassador • captain • chief engineer • commander • commanding officer • commodore • engineer • rear admiral
- energy • Federation Starfleet ranks (2270s) • Federation Starfleet ranks (2270s-2350s) • formation light • hull • insignia • landing leg • lifeform • light cube • log entry • matter • planet • races and cultures • rank • rank insignia • refit • running light • self destruct • ship commissioning • space • Starfleet charter • Starfleet uniform • Starfleet uniform (2265-2270) • Starfleet uniform (Early 2270s) • Starfleet uniform (2278-2350s) • swimming pool • three-dimensional chess • title • typeface • uniform
- stardate 7523.2 / reference stardate 2/12 / April 7
- Enterprise returns to Earth.
- reference stardate 1/90
- Enterprise commissioned.
All dates listed in the manual use the "reference stardate" timeline developed in the Spaceflight Chronology and extended by FASA (i.e. listing the Enterprise-A's launch date as 2222 SFC rather than 2286). Dates that are not expressed with a reference stardate notation should be understood to be conversions to the standard timeline.