The Nasgul (singular: Nasgulian) were an alien civilization, native to a homeworld located somewhere in the galaxy's Alpha or Beta Quadrants. They were not very well known in the galaxy at large, due to their reclusiveness. They had a reputation for being intense, especially in their fanatic devotion to their leader, the Salla.
In the year 2287, the Federation starship USS Enterprise-A encountered a one-man Nasgulian vessel while en route to Casmus III. It was being piloted by Argus, who had preached against what he considered the Salla's insane holy vision, and was persecuted as a result. The Enterprise rescued Argus from a pursuing warship commanded by Kroitz of the Nasgul fleet, who proceeded to destroy his own ship by impacting the shields of the Enterprise. Shortly thereafter, the Salla himself arrived to sentence Argus and the Enterprise crew for their "crimes"; he killed Argus simply by speaking the word "death". (TOS comic: "The Return!")
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||Nasgul|
- TOS comic: "The Return!"
- TOS comic: "The Sentence"
- TOS comic: "Repercussions"
- TOS comic: "Not... Sweeney!"
- TOS comic: "Going, Going..."
- TOS comic: "... Gone!"
- TOS comic: "The First Thing We Do..."
- TOS comic: "... Let's Kill All the Lawyers!"
- TOS comic: "Trial and Error!"
- TOS comic: "Mission: Muddled"
- TOS comic: "The Sky Above...The Mudd Below"
- TOS comic: "Target: Mudd!"