Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An anthology of short stories featuring characters from the Star Trek: New Frontier novel series.
Back Cover TextEdit
New stories... New authors... New frontiers... No Limits
In 1997, Star Trek: New Frontier debuted and became an instant sensation, chronicling the exciting adventures of Captain Mackenzie Calhoun and the USS Excalibur-A, as told by New York Times bestselling author Peter David.
Now, over a dozen books later, Peter David has gathered some of the finest Star Trek authors to tell new tales of the Excalibur crew...
- Introduction, by Peter David
- "Loose Ends", by Dayton Ward
- "All That Glisters...", by Loren L. Coleman
- "Waiting for G'Doh, or, How I Learned to Stop Moving and Hate People", by David Mack
- "Lefler's Logs", by Robert Greenberger
- "Alice, on the Edge of Night", by Ilsa J. Bick
- "Revelations", by Keith R.A. DeCandido
- "Turning Point", by Josepha Sherman
- "'Q'uandary", by Terri Osborne
- "Oil and Water", by Robert T. Jeschonek
- "Singularity", by Christina F. York
- "The Road to Edos", by Kevin Dilmore
- "A Lady of Xenex", by Peg Robinson
- "Making a Difference", by Mary Scott-Wiecek
- "Performance Appraisal", by Allyn Gibson
- "Redemption", by Glenn Hauman & Lisa Sullivan
- "Out of the Frying Pan", by Susan Shwartz
- "Through the Looking Glass", by Susan Wright
- "A Little Getaway", by Peter David
- The Star Trek: New Frontier Timeline, compiled by Keith R.A. DeCandido