Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
No Second Troy is a poem written by William Butler Yeats. Some verses of the poem are:
- What could have made her peaceful with a mind
- That nobleness made simple as a fire,
- With beauty like a tightened bow, a kind
- That is not natural in an age like this,
- Being high and solitary and most stern?
- Why, what could she have done, being what she is?
- Was there another Troy for her to burn?
The poem was one of many Irish pieces of literature that Miles O'Brien's mother tried to get him interested in. O'Brien had no interest in, or understanding of, the poetry or the history illustrated in it when he was young. (DS9 novelization: The Search)