- For other uses, see Perchance to Dream.
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Perchance to Dream was a comic book.
The crew of the USS Enterprise-D attend the inauguration of the new governor of planet Damiano. She is being threatened by fanatical extremists and they have been assigned to protect her because she serves on the Federation Council. During the course of their mission, the extremists attack the crew of the Enterprise with an ancient weapon, dredging up old memories and failures. Picard must act, along with his memories of Kamin, Sarek, and Locutus of Borg in an effort to save his crew.
- This story takes place in 2371, around stardate 48501.9.
- The story was originally published in four parts by WildStorm Comics, and later collected in the trade paperback compilation Enemy Unseen in October 2001.
- "To Take Arms Against a Sea of Troubles" (February 2000)
- "By a Sleep to Say We End" (March 2000)
- "In the Sleep of Death, What Dreams May Come" (April 2000)
- "Enterprises of Great Pitch and Moment" (May 2000)
|Star Trek comics||Next comic:|
All of Me
Embrace the Wolf
First story written
Keith R.A. DeCandido
Tooth and Claw
Morning Bells Are Ringing