Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The unpredictable cosmic entity known only as Q has plagued Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the crew of the Starship Enterprise since their very first voyage together. But little is known of Q's mysterious past or that of the unearthly realm from which he hails. Now Picard must learn Q's secrets -- or all of reality may perish!
Ever since its discovery, the great galactic barrier has impeded humanity's exploration of the universe beyond the Milky Way. Now a brilliant Federation scientist may have found a way to breach the barrier, and the Enterprise is going to put it to the test. The last thing Picard needs is a return visit from an omnipotent troublemaker so, naturally, Q appears.
But Q has more in mind than his usual pranks, and while the Enterprise struggles to defeat a powerful inhuman foe, Captain Picard must embark on a fantastic odyssey into the history of the Q Continuum itself, with the fate of the galaxy hanging in the balance.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- 0 • Reginald Barclay • Sondra Berglund • Breslin • Clarze • Beverly Crusher • Data • DeCandido • Kinya Faal • Lem Faal • Milo Faal • Sonya Gomez • Gorgan • Colonel Green • Geordi La Forge • Sumi Lee • Baeta Leyoro • Mack • Neslo • Alyssa Ogawa • The One • Ortega • Jean-Luc Picard • Caitlin Plummer • Q • Q2 • Q (female) • Q (Junior) • Quinn • William Riker • Royel • Robert Schultz • Stefano • Daniel Sutter • Deanna Troi • Percy Whitman • Jim Yang
- Referenced only
- Alexi • Apollo • Georges Bizet • Zefram Cochrane • Christopher Columbus • Wesley Crusher • Dante • Charles Dickens • Jadzia Dax • M. C. Escher • Shozana Faal • Richard Galen • Guinan • Kathryn Janeway • Don Jose • Kahless the Unforgettable • Lenara Kahn • James T. Kirk • Kosinski • Kruge • Bruce Maddox • Ferdinand Magellan • Paul Manheim • David Marcus • Midas • James Moriarty • Moses • Whip Parsi • Quetzalcoatl • Amanda Rogers • William Shakespeare • Benjamin Sisko • Phineas Tarbolde • The Traveler • Ian Andrew Troi • Vash • Virgil • H. G. Wells • Tasha Yar
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
- Betazoid • Bolian • Calamarain • Deltan • Imotru • Klingon • Metron • Organian • Q • Romulan • Trill • Vulcan • Zalkonian
- Referenced only
- Angosian • Borg • Cardassian • Douwd • Ferengi • Horta • Jem'Hadar • Taguan
States and organizationsEdit
- Daystrom Institute • Starfleet • United Federation of Planets • University of Betazed • Vulcan Science Academy
- Referenced only
- Dominion • Starfleet Science
- Aldebaran serpent • artificial wormhole • Baron Diabolis • Dominion War • Guardian of Forever • Iverson's Disease • Peter Pan • The Quest for the Golden Throne • Sha Ka Ree • Tarsian War • Trixian bubble juice
- The events of several episodes featuring Q, including "Q-Less", are mentioned in the novel.
To Storm Heaven
|TNG numbered novels||Next novel:|
|TNG novels||Next novel:|
Fire on High
|Voyages of the|
USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-E)
|The above chronology placements are based on the primary placement in 2374.|
The Pocket Books Timeline places events from this story in two other timeframes:
|Previous Pocket Adventure:|
Previous MB Adventure:
|5 billion years ago|
All Good Things...
|2.5 billion years ago|