Q enlists the help of Kirk, Picard, Sisko and Janeway to stop the Pah-wraith from destroying the universe.
|This article is a stub relating to a short story or collection publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Chakotay • Pavel Chekov • Data • Dukat • Kathryn Janeway • Lazarus • Leonard McCoy • Jean-Luc Picard • Q • William Riker • Montgomery Scott • Benjamin Sisko • Spock • B'Elanna Torres • Tuvok • Nyota Uhura • Winn Adami
- Alpha Quadrant • Antimatter universe • Bajor • Caretaker's array • Delta Quadrant
- Referenced only
- Bajoran wormhole • Celestial Temple • Fire Caves • Q Continuum • Research Base 19 • Risa
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- USS Enterprise (Constitution-class) • USS Enterprise (Sovereign-class) • USS Voyager (Intrepid-class)
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Book of the Kosst Amojan • coilspanner • Dominion War • Emissary of the Prophets • Guardian of Forever
- The 24th century scenes of "Reborn" takes place after "What You Leave Behind". The 23rd century scenes take place at the end of Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. Sisko recalls meeting Kirk in "Trials and Tribble-ations".
- The final scene with Lazarus is applicable to both versions of the character, in the matter and antimatter universes. Apparently the insane version of Lazarus from "The Alternative Factor" has been cured of his condition and, like his counterpart, is able to lead a normal life.
|Strange New Worlds 10||Next story:|
Last story in book
The Smallest Choices
Most recent work
Yet to be placed
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
Yet to be placed