- For other uses, see Relativity.
|Story by:||Nick Sagan|
|Teleplay by:||Bryan Fuller, Nick Sagan & Michael Taylor|
|Directed by:||Allan Eastman|
|First aired:||12 May 1999|
|Date:|| 2375, 2371, 2372 and the 29th century|
The USS Relativity, a starship from the 29th century, travels back through time to 2375, to prevent the detonation of a destructive bomb on Voyager, recruiting Seven's involuntary help.
- USS Voyager - Intrepid class
- USS Relativity (Wells-class)
- USS Fredrickson - Excelsior class
- Akira class
- Galaxy class
- Nebula class
- Predator class
- Saber class
- Steamrunner class
States and OrganisationsEdit
- The USS Relativity has also appeared in Double Time.
- Feature Braxton and elements from the 29th century.
- Pre-Delta Quadrant Voyager
- The adventures of the USS Voyager and her crew before the ship was lost in the Delta Quadrant are chronicled in parts of the VOY episode: "Caretaker", VOY novels: Pathways, Mosaic, and VOY - The Brave and the Bold, Book Two novella: The Third Artifact.
|Voyager episode produced||Next episode:|
|Voyager episode aired||Next episode:|
Chapter 38 and Epilogue
What You Leave Behind
|The Voyages of the|