"Reunion, Part 1" is the 53rd issue of IDW Publishing's 2011 ongoing series of Star Trek comics, written by Mike Johnson. This was the first part of the Reunion story arc, illustrated by Tony Shasteen.
- PREVIOUSLY IN STAR TREK...
- The crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise found themselves face-to-face with their doppelgangers in a Mirror Universe. They escaped with help from the peaceful Augmented human Singh, and have resumed course on their Five-Year mission of exploration...
Log entries Edit
- Science officer's log, Stardate 2262.335.
- It's a rate treat to see the Enterprise.
It's rare to see anyone else this far from Earth.
Thankfully, our ongoing survey mission has brought us close enough that the two ships can rendezvous for a few hours.
It's an opportunity to share the discoveries we've made and swap supplies and intel.
But most of all, it's a creak from routine. A chance to see new faces and old friends after spending months with the same crew.
... And family.
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Campbell • Jerath • Kai • Kazek • Gaila • James T. Kirk • Nyota Uhura • Vila • Hikaru Sulu • Pavel Chekov • Spock
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Alnilam • Mawhrin • Vondem • Earth • Nassau, The Bahamas • Ullushu system • Orion constellation
- Referenced only
- Pacari • San Francisco • Khitomer • Starfleet Academy
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- alien • airchipelago; humanoid • 2248 • 2262 • captain • lieutenant • Starship • Warp signature • shields
#52: Live Evil, Part 3
|The Original Series (IDW series)||next comic:|
#54: Reunion, Part 2