Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An El-Aurian arrives on the station and discovers a device that can change probability.
- Main characters
- Benjamin Sisko (Avery Brooks)
- Kira Nerys (Nana Visitor)
- Odo (Rene Auberjonois)
- Miles O'Brien (Colm Meaney)
- Julian Bashir (Alexander Siddig)
- Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell)
- Quark (Armin Shimerman)
- Recurring characters
- Other characters
- Referenced characters
- Club Martus • Deep Space 9 • Habitat ring • Operations center • Promenade • Quark's • Replimat • Security office
- Referenced only
- Bajor • El-Aurian system • Pythro V • Vlugta asteroid belt
Races and culturesEdit
- Bajoran • Changeling • El-Aurian • Ferengi • Human • Trill
- Referenced only
- Cardassian • Pythron • Vlugta • Vulcan
States and OrganizationsEdit
- anesthetic • asteroid • canapé • Ferengi Rules of Acquisition • Gamzian wine • isik • Japanese • latinum • metacetamin • Naming Day • neutrino • phaser • Plygorian mammoth • Probability • prosecco • racquetball • racquetball court • stellar cartography • synthahol • tribnel • tricorder • turbolift • water
- The name El-Aurian is used for the first time in this episode.
- Sisko and Quark recall the events of "Emissary", where Sisko forced Quark to stay on Deep Space 9.
- The events of this episode are mentioned in the Star Trek: Corps of Engineers eBook Sargasso Sector.
- Rivals (episode) article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- Rivals (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
|DS9 episode produced||Next episode:|
|DS9 episode aired||Next episode:|
Life Itself is Reason Enough