Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Robert Bonchune is an CGI artist who has worked on special effects for various live-action Star Trek productions and has contributed work to a number of Star Trek publications. He is a French Canadian, native to Montreal.
Bonchune's work includes contributions to the directors edition of Star Trek: The Motion Picture and work on episodes of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Enterprise. In 2001 he co-authored and illustrated the Star Trek: Starship Spotter book with Adam Lebowitz and he has contributed numerous images to the Ships of the Line calendars, many of which were subsequently reprinted in the Ships of the Line book.
The USS Bonchune was named in his honor.
- Star Trek: Starship Spotter, with Adam Lebowitz (2001)
- Ships of the Line calendars
- Ships of the Line 2004: "A Covert Rendezvous" (February image)
- Ships of the Line 2005:
- "Ode to McCall" (April image)
- "Buttoned Up" (June image)
- Ships of the Line 2006: "It Would Have Been Glorious!" (August image)
- Ships of the Line 2007: "Deployed" (April image)
- Ships of the Line 2008: "Uneasy Truce" (December image)
- Ships of the Line 2009: "Welcome Aboard, Mister Spock" (cover image)
- Ships of the Line (reprints of images from calendars up to the 2007 edition)
- Robert Bonchune article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- RobertBonchune.com, Bonchune's website.
- Robert Bonchune at The Internet Movie Database.