Early Life Edit
Robin spent much of her early years traveling between her parents' Starfleet postings. In the year 2353 while living on the Tantalus colony, Robin acquired an antique tricorder in which she started making diary-like "Logs" of her life.
In 2354, while living on the planet Rimbor, Robin's mother Morgan "disappeared" for the first time. This was the beginning of a trend in which Morgan would leave her family for extended periods of time. Robin's father told Robin that her mother had been kidnapped, and that she would escape from her captors.
Morgan and Charles's marriage suffered in the years that followed as Morgan's disappearances became longer and more frequent. In 2363, Morgan was apparently killed in a shuttle accident. Charles Lefler died soon after. (NF short story: "Lefler's Logs")
The Enterprise Edit
In 2364, Robin entered Starfleet Academy. By the year 2368, Ensign Lefler was assigned to the USS Enterprise-D as a mission specialist in the engineering department.(TNG episodes: "Darmok", "The Game")
She cared for the children and civilians remaining on the separated saucer section of the Enterprise during the Sztazzan conflict in 2368.(TNG comics: "Bridges", "Bone of Contention", "Separation Anxiety", "Second Chances", "Strange Bedfellows")
For a short time in 2370, she moved to the restoration of the old Enterprise-museum ship. She escorted Montgomery Scott around the ship, when the Klingon Koloth arrived to finish an old honor debt with the chief engineer. (TNG comic: "Old Debts")
The Excalibur Edit
Apparently, Morgan was immortal, born with the ability to heal any wound. She faked her death rather than deal with the questions that would arise, and fearing the prospect of watching her family grow old and die. Rather than lose Robin, again, Morgan decided to stay on the Excalibur serving as she could. (NF novel: Fire on High)
Si Cwan Edit
Robin was immediately attracted to Thallonian "Ambassador" Si Cwan when he came on board the Excalibur, and she volunteered to act as an administrative assistant to Cwan in his dealings with the worlds of Sector 221-G.
Cwan was oblivious to Robin's feeling for him until the incident with the Beings in 2376. The two began a relationship that led to the two of them being married in (approximately) 2377. (NF novels: Gods Above, After the Fall)
The New Thallonian Protectorate Edit
When the New Thallonian Protectorate was formed, in (approximately) 2377, under the leadership of Si Cwan and the Nelkarite, Fhermus, Robin relocated to New Thallon with her husband and was assigned as Starfleet Liaison to the New Thallonian Protectorate. Along with her new assignment came a promotion to Lieutenant Commander. (NF novel: After the Fall)
In 2379, when civil war threatened to break out in the Protectorate, Si Cwan sent Robin off-planet for her own protection. Robin strenuously objected to being sent away, but Cwan gave her no choice in the matter.
Off-planet, Robin began to hear reports of a coup led by Fhermus on New Thallon. Robin soon returned to New Thallon with Captain Katerina Mueller of the USS Trident, where Fhermus boasted of killing Si Cwan and to prove his boast, paraded Si Cwan's lifeless head to Robin.
Robin then startled Fhermus by attacking him in a fit of rage. Robin was unable to end Fhermus' life, but Captain Mueller had no such problems, stabbing Fhermus through the heart.
Lefler's Laws Edit
The known "Robin's Laws" (as she herself calls them) are:
- 1. You can only count on yourself.(TNG episode: "The Game")
- 12. Execution is nine-tenths of the job.(TNG comic: "Old Debts")
- 17. When all else fails, do it yourself.(TNG episode: "The Game")
- 29. The sightseeing's just as good on the way home.(TNG novel: All Good Things..., p.153)
- 32. If life hands you lemonade, don't try to make lemons out of it.(NF novel: Fire on High, p.20)
- 36. You gotta go with what works.(TNG episode: "The Game")
- 42. Any joke that has to be explained isn't worth explaining.(NF novel: Treason, p.62)
- 46. Life isn't always fair.(TNG episode: "The Game")
- 52. Never underestimate a man's ability to make you laugh.(NF novel: Martyr, p.143)
- 83. Whenever you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.(NF novel: End Game, p.125)
- 91. Always watch your back.(TNG episode: "The Game")
- 103. A couple of light-years can't keep good friends apart.(TNG episode: "The Game")
- 108. It's not over until it's over, and sometimes not even then.(NF novel: Fire on High, p.105)
- 116. When someone is trying to kill you, it's okay to sweat.(TNG comic: "Old Debts")
- 117. Never send a Klingon a Tribble.(TNG comic: "Old Debts")
- 125. Getting information out of Zak Kebron is like interrogating a statue.(NF novel: Into the Void, p.41)
|USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D) engineering personnel|
|Aleakala • Ampalayon • Argyle • Barclay • Bartel • Blake • Bracken • Brewer • Bruner • Butler • Carpelli • Clancy • Costa • Danilova • Della Guardia • Dern • Duffy • Eddies • El'sryk • Farrell • Friedel • Gomez • Hessan • Hubbell • Kelso • Kihn • Kopf • Kornblum • Kwan • La Forge • Lefler • Logan • Lynch • MacDougal • McRobb • Moezer • Myers • Nara • O'Brien • O'Connor • Oliver • Redbay • Robinson • Sherman • Shipley • Singh • Stone • Sutter • Taurik • T'Kaal • T'Lota • Varley • Vukcevok • Wallace • Zelenetsky|
|see also: medical personnel • pilots & flight control personnel • operations personnel • security & tactical personnel • sciences personnel • senior staff • unnamed|
|USS Excalibur personnel|
|USS Excalibur (2240s)||R. Bannock|
|USS Excalibur (NCC-1664)||T. Haleakala-LoBrutto • A. Harris • J.T. Kirk • H. Ogden • Thonen • M. Walsh|
|USS Excalibur II||Preye|
|USS Excalibur (NCC-26517)||Argyle • R. Beth • Boyajian • Burgoyne 172 • M. Calhoun • M. Christiano • Howard • M. Gold • Hecht • M. Houle • Janos • Z. Kebron • M. Korsmo • Kothari • K. Kurdziel • G. La Forge • R. Lefler • Lowe • Martins • Maxwell • M. McHenry • Meyer • C. Mitchell • Morgen • W. Morrison • K. Mueller • Ramirez • W.T. Riker • B.G. Robinson • Scannel • Selar • Shastakovich • E.P. Shelby • Soleta • Somak • R. Takahashi • Torelli • T'Shanik • D. Voyskunsky • P. Watson • M. Wilkarah • Yates|
|USS Excalibur (NCC-26517-A)||Burgoyne 172 • M. Calhoun • Candido • Dreyfuss • Janos • Z. Kebron • R. Lefler • M. McHenry • Selar • E.P. Shelby • Soleta • T. Tobias • Xy|