Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gary Seven and Roberta Lincoln became involved in an incident off the coast of Scotland in 1972, in which Lincoln was nearly burnt alive inside a giant wicker effigy. (TOS novel: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, Volume 1)
By 1993, Seven and Lincoln had relocated their headquarters to the Isle of Arran, an island off the coast of Scotland, where they monitored the progress of Khan Noonien Singh and his followers. (TOS novel: The Rise and Fall of Khan Noonien Singh, Volume 2)
In 2273, Montgomery Scott was transported back in time to Scotland in the year 1746, after encountering the being Weyland on Cragon V. Scott was fluent in his country's ancient language, Scots Gaelic. (TOS novel: Home is the Hunter, TOS novelization: Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)
- Aberdeen (TOS episode: "Wolf in the Fold"; TOS novel: The Kobayashi Maru)
- Edinburgh (TOS movie: Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home; TNG episode: "Sub Rosa")
- Glasgow (TNG episode: "Sub Rosa")
- Inverness (TOS novel: Home is the Hunter)
- Linlithgow (TOS novel: Vulcan's Glory)
- Food and beverages:
- Robert Burns was born in Scotland in 1759 and became a famous poet. (TOS novel: First Strike)
- Montgomery Scott was born in the city of Aberdeen in 2222. (TOS episode: "Space Seed"; TOS novel: The Kobayashi Maru; TNG novelization: Relics)