The Ships of the Line calendar for 2004. All the images from this year's calendar were later printed in the Ships of the Line book.
- The USS Enterprise-A and an Excelsior-class starship confronting a trio of K't'inga-class ships. The Ships of the Line books describes these events as the Battle of Sigma Draconis.
- The Enterprise (NX-01) under construction.
- The USS Enterprise and USS Lexington meeting in an asteroid field. The Ships of the Line book states that the two vessels are on a covert mission for Starfleet Intelligence.
- The USS Enterprise and USS Constellation engaging the Doomsday machine. (TOS episode: "The Doomsday Machine")
- The Delta Flyer approaching the USS Voyager.
- The USS Enterprise at the heart of V'Ger. (TOS movie: The Motion Picture)
- The Enterprise NX-01 under the eyes of a pair of Romulan Birds-of-Prey in the midst of a minefield. (ENT episode: "Minefield")
- An EV suited team on the hull of the Enterprise NX-01 under the watchful gaze of Captain Archer in an Inspection Pod.
- The USS Voyager flying low over a turbulent ocean.
- August: Home Again, by Koji Kuramura
- A Shuttlepod returning to the Enterprise NX-01.
- The USS Enterprise-E in orbit over Romulus. (TNG movie: Nemesis)
- October: The Rock and the Hardplace, by Koji Kuramura
- The Enterprise NX-01 holding off war between the Andorians and Vulcans (ENT episode: "Cease Fire")
- November: Making for Deep Water, by Doug Drexler
- The USS Enterprise-D and an Excelsior-class vessel in orbit over a watery planet. The Ships of the Line book states the starbase in orbit of the pictured planet is Starbase 29.
- December: A World to Win. An Empire to Build, by Daren Dochterman
- The USS Enterprise and SS Botany Bay over Ceti Alpha V. (TOS episode: "Space Seed")
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.