Trapped in superspace, the Enterprise crew is relentlessly hunted by a terrifying war machine!
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Captain's log, stardate 36:24.3
- Our destination is Draconis, a semi-civilized planet on the fringes of distant space. The Draconians seek admission to the Federation, and we are to report on their present social and cultural conditions.
- Captain's log, stardate 36:24.8
- The Enterprise has passed through a "black hole" resulting from the gravitational collapse of a neutron star and lies stranded in superspace. Dr. McCoy, Lt. Uhura and myself have been escorted to Caeminion, now besieged by an army of vegetable-metalloid monsters.
- Captain's log, stardate 36:25.2
- Safely in our own era, we continue our trek to Draconis. In spite of everything, I don't think I will ever be able to forget being trapped in that void called superspace!
- James T. Kirk • Spock • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura • Anthar • Rhuna
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Kirk says that he has never heard of a black hole.
#21: The Mummies of Heitius VII
|TOS comics||Next comic:|
#23: Child's Play
Operation Con Game
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
See No Evil