Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trapped in superspace, the Enterprise crew is relentlessly hunted by a terrifying war machine!
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Captain's log, stardate 36:24.3
- Our destination is Draconis, a semi-civilized planet on the fringes of distant space. The Draconians seek admission to the Federation, and we are to report on their present social and cultural conditions.
- Captain's log, stardate 36:24.8
- The Enterprise has passed through a "black hole" resulting from the gravitational collapse of a neutron star and lies stranded in superspace. Dr. McCoy, Lt. Uhura and myself have been escorted to Caeminion, now besieged by an army of vegetable-metalloid monsters.
- Captain's log, stardate 36:25.2
- Safely in our own era, we continue our trek to Draconis. In spite of everything, I don't think I will ever be able to forget being trapped in that void called superspace!
- James T. Kirk • Spock • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura • Anthar • Rhuna
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Kirk says that he has never heard of a black hole.
#21: The Mummies of Heitius VII
|TOS comics||Next comic:|
#23: Child's Play
Operation Con Game
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
See No Evil