|Star Trek: Invasion|
|Series:||The Next Generation|
- You may also be looking for the series of novels, Star Trek: Invasion!.
The game is set shortly after the end of the Dominion War on Stardate 54111.79 where Ryan Cooper, a recent graduated ensign from Red Squad is assigned to the USS Typhon under the command of Lieutenant Commander Worf. During their mission on the prototype starship, they uncover a series of plots by various powers that wish to destabilize that region of space. But more unsettling are reports of attack by unknown vessels along the Romulan Neutral Zone.
In the game, the player pilots the new Valkyrie class fighters and must combat a wide range of opponents. From rogue elements of the broken Cardassian Obsidian Order to Romulan attacks to Borg incursions into Klingon territory. As the game unfolds, it is eventually discovered that a new menace has awakened along the Neutral Zone known as the Kam'Jahtae who plan an invasion of known space. It is the players mission to stop this menace before it is too late.
As the player progresses through the game, certain revelations are made about this new enemy. One of which is that they are far older then they appear to be and it is discovered that they are actually the ancient progenitors of the Hur'q species that terrorised the Klingon race before they reached the stars. The aliens had been asleep for generations and now wish to reclaim territory they once possessed.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- USS Discovery • USS Lovell • USS Sentinel • USS Typhon • Kam'Jahtae fighter • Kam'Jahtae spineship • Typhon class • Valkyrie class (Valor class) • Hur'q Mothership • Marshal class • Borg Cube • Klingon fighter • Klingon prison barge
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Borg Collective • Obsidian Order • Romulan Star Empire • United Federation of Planets • Federation Science Council • Starfleet • Starfleet Command • Red Squad
Technology and weaponsEdit
- Compression Phaser • Phaser • Polaron weapon • Photon torpedo • Quantum torpedo • Escape pod • Transwarp coil
- Star Trek: Invasion article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- Invasion section at The Redwing Project, author James Swallow's website.
|Star Trek games||Next game:|
|Activision games||Next game:|
First Star Trek Playstation game.
|Playstation games||Next game:|