Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
Star Trek: Stargazer is a series of novels started in 2002. It follows the adventures of the newly-promoted Captain Jean-Luc Picard and his crew on the USS Stargazer, prior to the events of Star Trek: The Next Generation. The series was written by Star Trek novel veteran Michael Jan Friedman.
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard, captain of the Stargazer
- Lieutenant Commander Gilaad Ben Zoma, first officer
- Lieutenant Commander Elizabeth Wu, second officer
- Lieutenant Gerda Asmund, navigator
- Lieutenant Idun Asmund, helm officer
- Lieutenant Vigo, chief weapons officer
- Lieutenant Phigus Simenon, chief engineer
- Lieutenant Peter Joseph, security chief
- Doctor Carter Greyhorse, chief medical officer
- Lieutenant Nol Kastiigan, science officer
- Lieutenant Dikembe Ulelo, communications officer
- Lieutenant Bill Refsland, transporter operator
- Lieutenant Obal, security guard
- Ensign Cole Paris, helm officer
- Ensign Andreas Nikolas, security guard.
- Crewman Emily Bender, science officer.
- Ensign Jiterica, science officer.
- Admiral Arlen McAteer
- Admiral Mehdi
- Captain Daithan Ruhalter
- Ensign Joseph Caber
- Serenity Santana
- Gerda Idun Asmund
- Lieutenant Chiang
Other Important CharactersEdit
- White Wolf
- Admiral Caber
- Lieutenant Jack Crusher
- Ensign Tricia Cadwallader
- Ensign Morgen
To date, ten full length novels have been published which feature Stargazer characters, six of which are from the Stargazer series. The TNG novel Requiem features the characters only during a flashback in the book's prologue. The TNG novel The Buried Age tells the story of how the Stargazer was lost at Maxia Zeta and subsequent court-martial, during the first part of the book, with the rest of the book explaining what Picard was doing leading up to Encounter at Farpoint.
- TNG: Reunion
- TNG #32: Requiem (Prologue only)
- TNG: The Valiant
- Double Helix #6: The First Virtue
- TNG: Death in Winter
- TNG: The Buried Age
Three short stories have been published which involve Stargazer characters:
- What Dreams May Come from the anthology Tales of the Dominion War (2004)
- Darkness from the anthology Tales from the Captain's Table (2005)
- The Traitor from the anthology Shards and Shadows (2009)