Cover by Steve Lightle
|Series:||The Original Series|
|Miniseries:||Star Trek—Legion of Super-Heroes, No. 2|
|Colorist(s):||Romulo Fajardo, Jr.|
|Publisher:||IDW Publishing/DC Comics|
"Star Trek—Legion of Super-Heroes, Issue 2" is a comic, the second issue of Star Trek—Legion of Super-Heroes, published in November 2011. The story was written by Chris Roberson, with artwork by penciller Jeffrey Moy and inker Philip Moy. The issue consisted of 22 pages of story, edited by Chris Ryall, with Romulo Fajardo, Jr. credited for color art and Robbie Robbins credited for lettering the artwork.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Imra Ardeen-Ranzz • Pavel Chekov • Reep Daggle • Querl Dox • Kajz • James T. Kirk • Rokk Krinn • Tasmia Mallor • Leonard McCoy • Garth Ranzz • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura • unnamed Humans • unnamed Imperial Planets personnel
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Emperor's Palace, San Francisco, California (Earth, Sol system, sector 001, Alpha Quadrant, the galaxy) • Tyrraz
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Federation • Imperial Planets • Legion of Super-Heroes • Science Police • Starfleet • United Planets
Technology and weaponsEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
- captain • castellan • Castellan of the Imperial Planets of Terra • chief medical officer • commander • commanding officer • communications officer • doctor • emperor • Emperor of the Imperial Planets of Terra • ensign • first officer • helmsman • lieutenant • navigator • science officer
- alternate reality • clothing • communications • electricity • empire • energy • Federation Starfleet ranks • Federation Starfleet ranks (2260s) • galaxy • lifeform • history • humanoid • Invasion of Durla • light • magnetism • planet • rank • Science Police uniform • shapeshifter • space • star • star system • Starfleet uniform • Starfleet uniform (2265-2270) • technology • telepathy • time • time bubble • time travel • timeline • title • uniform • universe • war • weapon • year
- 23rd century (Imperial Planets reality)
- The Imperial Planets celebrates the Invasion of Durla's success.
- This story takes place at a point in time during the Star Trek: The Original Series five-year mission, near the end of that voyage. It seems to be in the year 2270, at a point after TAS, during which Scotty had been promoted to commander, but before Chekov was promoted to lieutenant and before Sulu was promoted to lieutenant commander, as well as being before Scotty began to wear a moustache.
- In terms of the Legion's reality, the time period of their origin is around the time of The Great Darkness Saga storyline, or the early 2980s, although in the third issue, Cosmic Boy introduces the team as inhabitants of the 31st century.
- Scotty is introduced on the title page but does not appear in the story.
The Steve Lightle variant cover pictures a roll call of the many Legionnaires, even though only five Legion members have thus far appeared in the series. It even appears that Superboy and Supergirl are present, although only their feet and capes:
- Colossal Boy
- Dream Girl
- Duo Damsel
- Invisible Kid
- Karate Kid
- Krypto the Super-Dog
- Matter-Eater Lad
- Star Boy
- Sun Boy
- Ultra Boy
|Star Trek—Legion of Super-Heroes crossover series|
|Issue 1 • Issue 2 • Issue 3 • Issue 4 • Issue 5 • Issue 6|