Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Rokk Krinn • Querl Dox • Tasmia Mallor • Garth Ranzz • Imra Ardeen • Reep Daggle • James T. Kirk • Pavel Chekov • Nyota Uhura • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Leonard McCoy • Slar • Validus • Emerald Empress (Imperial Elite) • Ruk • Mano
- Referenced only
- Montgomery Scott • Trelane • Emperor of the Imperial Planets • Sarek • Superboy • Supergirl • Ultra Boy • Dream Girl • Timberwolf
- This story takes place at a point in time during the Star Trek: The Original Series five-year mission, near the end of that voyage. It seems to be in the year 2270, at a point after TAS, during which Scotty had been promoted to commander, but before Chekov was promoted to lieutenant and before Sulu was promoted to lieutenant commander, as well as being before Scotty began to wear a moustache.
- In terms of the Legion's reality, the time period of their origin is around the time of The Great Darkness Saga storyline, or the early 2980s, although in this issue, Cosmic Boy introduces the team as inhabitants of the 31st century.
- Scotty is introduced on the title page but does not appear in the story.
- In the page where the Legion describes their multiverse, characters reflecting many aspects of the DC continuity are shown, but not described. These include an Oan, one of the so-called Guardians of the Green Lantern Corps.
|Star Trek—Legion of Super-Heroes crossover series|
|Issue 1 • Issue 2 • Issue 3 • Issue 4 • Issue 5 • Issue 6|