calendar from Danilo Promotions.The Star Trek Ships 2015
- January: The refit USS Enterprise, the SW7-class shuttlecraft Herschel, and a travel pod in an orbiting drydock. And in the distance, an unnamed Miranda-class starship in a similar dock.
- February: The Columbia-class SS Enterprise and an original configuration NX-class ship engage four Romulan bird-of-prey.
- March: Space shuttle Enterprise is tractored in to the Starfleet Museum of Deep Space Exploration by a shuttlepod. Docked at the museum are replicas of the starships Enterprise NX-01, NCC-1701 and its refit version, and the Enterprises B, C and D.
- April: The USS Reliant approaches Regula 1 Space Laboratory in the Mutara sector.
- May: In a planetary system, the USS Enterprise-E opens its aft shuttlebay for the approaching Argo and another Argo-type shuttle.
- June: On a luna surface, an astronaut paints a picture of an orbiting starship similar to a Decatur-class vessel.
- July: A dorsal aft view of the USS Onimaru and one of its shuttlecraft over a planet.
- August: The USS Repulse battles a gigantic squid-like volcano-creature erupting from a planet. This engagement will become known as the Battle of Hell's Mouth.
- September: The Danube-class runabout, USS Rio Grande, fitted with a sensor rollbar, departs Deep Space 9. The USS Excelsior keeps station in the background.
- October: An early-21st century artists impression of a theoretical twin-ringed IXS Enterprise as it departs Mars.
- November: An NX class starship flying past a nebula.
- December: The Enterprise-E in flight past a moon.