Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
calendar from Danilo Promotions.The Star Trek Ships 2015
- January: The refit USS Enterprise, the SW7-class shuttlecraft Herschel, and a travel pod in an orbiting drydock. And in the distance, an unnamed Miranda-class starship in a similar dock.
- February: The Columbia-class SS Enterprise and an original configuration NX-class ship engage four Romulan bird-of-prey.
- March: Space shuttle Enterprise is tractored in to the Starfleet Museum of Deep Space Exploration by a shuttlepod. Docked at the museum are replicas of the starships Enterprise NX-01, NCC-1701 and its refit version, and the Enterprises B, C and D.
- April: The USS Reliant approaches Regula 1 Space Laboratory in the Mutara sector.
- May: In a planetary system, the USS Enterprise-E opens its aft shuttlebay for the approaching Argo and another Argo-type shuttle.
- June: On a luna surface, an astronaut paints a picture of an orbiting starship similar to a Decatur-class vessel.
- July: A dorsal aft view of the USS Onimaru and one of its shuttlecraft over a planet.
- August: The USS Repulse battles a gigantic squid-like volcano-creature erupting from a planet. This engagement will become known as the Battle of Hell's Mouth.
- September: The Danube-class runabout, USS Rio Grande, fitted with a sensor rollbar, departs Deep Space 9. The USS Excelsior keeps station in the background.
- October: An early-21st century artists impression of a theoretical twin-ringed IXS Enterprise as it departs Mars.
- November: An NX class starship flying past a nebula.
- December: The Enterprise-E in flight past a moon.