- A noble calling
- The Federation's foremost institution
- The adventure begins...
- Welcome to Starfleet Academy
- The soul of Starfleet resides in the Academy... where young beings from many worlds are educated and trained to take up their roles in the vast organization that is Starfleet. From across the Federation they come, entranced by a sense of discovery, attracted by the challenge, drawn to the promise of adventure. Here, cadets learn the meaning of the words Honor, Truth, Duty. In the end, they earn the right to call themselves Starfleet officers -- the finest men and women known to history. Now you can enter the Academy and experience for yourself what it takes to become a member of the Federation's elite cadre.
- Starfleet Academy includes:
- Book One: The Academy Handbook
- New character creation rules -- the personality archetype.
- Dozens of new traits.
- 15 devices used by cadets.
- 125 course descriptions from the Academy's curriculum.
- Starfleet Academy campus. Visit Kirk Hall and take the Kobayashi Maru test, or study warp dynamics at the Cochrane Building.
- Over a dozen characters: Take a class on Klingon physiology with Professor H'okh; go on a field trip to the Sakathean : Burial Mounds with Professor Novakovich; or get some sage advice from Boothby.
- Book Two: Narrator's Guide
- Advice for Narrators on running an Academy-based series. Now, your Star Trek: The Next Generation games don't have to start with your first tour of duty.
- Two complete adventures.
- Book Three: The Cadet's Guide to Sector 001
- Detailed description of the Sol system from Pluto Station and the Academy Flight Range to the Martian colonies and New Berlin
- Details of Earth, where your cadet will live and work for four years. Drop by Chez Sandrine for a drink, or Sisko's Creole Kitchen for some etouffee (or tube grubs). Take in the sights of San Francisco, London, Paris, and Sydney (to name a few).
- Plus two double-sided, full color maps, including the Sol system, the Academy campus, the moon and Mars, and Academy uniforms!
|This article is a stub relating to an author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- USS Seine (runabout) • USS Discovery • USS Saratoga • USS Endeavor • USS Excalibur • USS Valiant • USS Möwe • USS Hermes
Cities and planetary locationsEdit
- Christopher • Elysium Mons • Explorer's Hall • Federation Hall • Galileo Observatory • Hyugenstadt • Independence Hall • James T. Kirk Building • Lake Armstrong • Lunadrome • Mars Colony 3 • New Berlin • Olympus Mons • San Francisco • Starfleet Academy • Starfleet Headquarters • Titan Space Needle • Tranquility Base • Tycho City • Utopia Planitia • Viking City • Wayfarer Base
Outposts and stationsEdit
- Academy Flight Range • Earth Station McKinely • Io Station • Jovian Mining Facility • Jupiter Outpost 92 • Jupiter Station • Michaelson Gravimetric Array • Pluto Station • San Francisco Fleet Yards • Saturn Station One • Spacedock One • Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards
Planets and planetoidsEdit
- Earth (Luna) • Jupiter (Ganymede, Io) • Mars (Deimos, Phobos) • Neptune • Pluto (Charon) • Saturn • Uranus
Stars and systemsEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Advanced Engineering School • Andorian Military Institute • Dytallix Mining Company • Earth Space Force • Janus Mining Consortium • Office of Cadet Assistance • Starfleet • Starfleet Corps of Engineers • Starfleet Medical School • Tellarite Defense Force • Tellarite Mining Company • United Federation of Planets